1. Recall Total Information Management Pte Limited (‘Recall Singapore’) provides information management solutions including secure storage, digitisation, retrieval and destruction of information in multiple media formats
2. By continuing to use the services of Recall Singapore, You agree that you have read, understood and accept Recall Singapore’s collection use and disclosure of your personal data as described in this Policy.
Information we may collect from you
3. Recall Singapore may collect personal data:
Use and disclosure of personal data collected
4. You agree that Recall Singapore may use your personal data where permitted by applicable law and for the following purposes:
5. You agree that Recall Singapore may disclose your personal data where permitted by applicable law and for the following purposes:
6. We maintain stringent security measures to prevent unauthorised access, collection, use, disclosure, copying, modification, disposal or similar activities to protect personal data in Recall Singapore’s possession or under Recall Singapore’s control.
7. Security is our top priority. Recall Singapore will strive at all times to ensure that your personal data is protected against unauthorised or accidental access, processing or erasure. We maintain this commitment to data security by implementing appropriate physical, electronic and managerial measures to safeguard and secure your personal data.
8. Recall Singapore requires these data protection standards to be observed by external parties who provide services to Recall Singapore and/or to whom we disclose your personal data.
9. All practical steps will be taken to ensure that personal data will not be kept longer than necessary and that Recall Singapore will comply with all statutory and regulatory requirements in Singapore concerning the retention of personally identifiable information.
Access to and correction of personal data
10. We will provide access to your personal data if you send a request to the Data Protection Officer whose contact details are listed below. We will also correct, amend or update your personal data if you inform us that it requires correcting, amending or updating. To access your personal data or to request a correction, please contact:
Recall Total Information Management (Pte) Ltd
28 Quality Road, Singapore 618828
Attn: Ms Daphne Lim (DPO)
Transfer of personal data
11. Recall Singapore may transfer and/or share personal data to Recall affiliates only upon the consent of the authorised individual(s) and shall take all steps as required by mandatory Singapore law in connection with any transfer of such data overseas.
Changes to this Policy
12. Recall Singapore may, in its sole discretion, update or modify this Policy at any time by posting the most recent version of the policy on our website. Your continued use of our services will indicate your acceptance of any changes to the Policy. We encourage you to refer back to this page and especially prior to providing us with any personal data.